boys are so lucky they have boners to tell them that theyre horny because girls are just like am i horny or am i hungry or am i bored i dont know i dont have a dick
That’s definitely an interesting take. But sometimes we get boners for no reason and it’s something like “What is it boy? Did you see something?”
Tumblr is the only fucking place where boys and girls are free and comfortable to have this kind of conversations between them.
at my wedding, I want 9 people dressed up as the members of the fellowship of the ring to attend and halfway through the vows they stand up and start arguing until the one dressed up as Frodo shouts “I will do it, I will take the ring to the bride!”
then it just falls silent as he slowly brings me the Ring of Power
‘To Harry Potter - the Boy Who Lived!’
THERE’S JUST A BRANCH IN MY EYE
MY EYES ARE JUST SWEATING, OH DON’T MIND ME
whoops. just chopped a heap of onions and mistook chilly sauce for the eye drops..
I am not a human I am a fountain
why are replies so complicated now Jesus
I do not know, my child. But when you find out, tell me.
I will, accurately depicted Jesus.
How did these two even win the hunger games?
they didn’t. they portrayed in a film version the characters who did.
A guy walks into a bar. He asks the bartender, “Do you have any helicopter flavored potato chips?” The bartender shakes his head and says, “No, we only have plain.”
so embarrassed I don’t wanna talk about it
The one, the only, the original. I compiled this to console myself after the Broadway revival closed, asked LesMisLoony to put it up on YouTube so I could listen to it while I was having a spot of computer-audio bother, and the rest is history.
1. “Fucking bastard!” Lea Salonga (Fantine), Dan Bogart (Bamatabois), Broadway 2007
2. “pretty boys” Richard Kent (Prouvaire), London cast change 2005
3. “take us from behind” Peter Corry (Javert), London cast change 2001
4. “you son of a bitch” Alexander Gemignani (Valjean), Drew Sarich (Javert), Broadway 2007
5. “honest guest” Rob Archibald (Policeman), London 2007
6. Max von Essen (Enjolras), Broadway 2007
7. Unknown Enjolras, concert production, Vienna(?) 2003(?)
8. Leonardo Luiz (Enjolras), Mexico City 2003
9. Victor Wallace (Enjolras), 3rd National Tour 2006
10. Alexander Gemignani (Valjean), Norm Lewis (Javert), Broadway revival 1st preview 2006
11. Missed entrance #1: Zach Rand (Gavroche), Broadway 2007
12. Missed entrance #2: Gary Beach (Thénardier), Broadway 2007
13. Vikidal Gyula (Valjean), Budapest 1987
14. Emma Hunton (Cosette), 3rd National Tour 2001
9-13 THOUGH. I CAN’T BREATHE.
the professor asked me what benjamin franklins brothers name was and i panicked and said frank benjalin. i have never fucked up that hard in my entire life
A few months ago, physicist Harold White stunned the aeronautics world when he announced that he and his team at NASA had begun work on the development of a faster-than-light warp drive. His proposed design, an ingenious re-imagining of an Alcubierre Drive, may eventually result in an engine that can transport a spacecraft to the nearest star in a matter of weeks — and all without violating Einstein’s law of relativity.
HOLY SHIT WARP DRIVE IS PLAUSIBLE AGAIN
the other day we were discussing dating and this one dude was like “I don’t see the big deal why can’t people just ask people out without all the fuss” and another guy was like “well you get nervous and you get butterflies in your stomach ya know” and the first dude looked the other dude straight in the eye and said “DIGEST THEM.”